Recently a very special award has been bouncing around the blog-o-sphere, it’s the Liebster Award, and it seems that I’ve won it! I would like to thank Andreea from Andreea’s World for bestowing this honor on my wee little blog! This honor requires more than just glowing with pride, there are a few rules to follow to be worthy of this prestige!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions given to you by the blogger.
- Nominate 11 more bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions too.
- Notify the selected nominees you chose after uploading your post, like commenting on their post
1. How many anime have you watched in 2022?
I actually have a page on my website that lists all the anime I’ve watched this year, and according to that, I’ve watched 57! Wow, that seems like quite a bit now that I think about it.
2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Flying! I love the feeling of wind blowing on my face, and I think flying would be so much fun.
3. Josei or Seinen?
Josei, definitely! Josei can have such deep and meaningful stories. Seinen can be fun, but it often is too gory for me.
4. What’s the first Japanese word you’ve learned after watching anime?
Hai! And I learned that word from the Card Captor Sakura anime.
5. Can you whistle?
Yes, I actually have a very fond memory of my oldest brother (he’s 14 years older than me) teaching me how to whistle when I was about 5 years old. Because of the age gap we don’t have much in common, but we are the only people that can whistle in my family.
6. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Litter Bugs! Trash goes in the trashcans, not on the sidewalk!
7. Cats or dogs?
Oo, I like both, but I think I like kitties a little bit more.
8. How many languages can you speak?
How many languages do I speak well? Zero! English is my native language, and I don’t even speak that one very well. How many languages I can fumble through with lots of mistakes? 6.
9. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning. I’m definitely a solar powered person! When the sun comes up, I just feel so full of energy and I want to get things done. But by the end of the day, I’m soooo sleepy! I can almost never stay up until midnight on New Years Eve.
10. What was the last thing you bought online?
A very cute T shirt featuring chibi pandas as sushi rolls! When I saw it on Etsy I had to have it!
11. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
Not permanently. I might take a break every once in a while, but I always come back. Anime is just too much fun!
Okay now for the Nominations!
Fiddletwix from The Anime Madhouse
TCrow from Crow’s World of Anime
Braverade from Rabujoi
I choose You!
Okay, your questions (should you choose to accept this mission) are:
- What pokemon would represent your personality the best?
- If you could make toast for an anime character, who would it be and what spread or toppings would you put on the toast?
- If you could join forces with an anime villain to take over the world, which villain would it be?
- Sub, Dub, or Raw?
- If you could have any vehicle without wheels from an anime, what would it be?
- If someone offered you a random Devil Fruit from the One Piece series, would you eat it?
- What anime school would you want to attend? Like U.A. in My Hero Academia ect.
- If your favorite anime character was turned into a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would it be?
- If you had to have an anime magical girl as a little sister, who would you want it to be?
- Have you ever named a pet after an anime character?
- What was the most surprising question out of this list of questions?