Anime Post Canceled due to Illness

Unfortunately Thursday’s Anime Hanabi blog post has be canceled due to me contracting Went-frolicking-in-the-flowers-and-was-poisoned-by-pollen-itis. I’ve got coughs, I’ve got a headache, and my eyes are suuuuper itchy. Considering how allergic I am to pollen, maybe I shouldn’t have spent hours rolling around in little blue pollen bombs.

Who could resist frolicking in this stuff?!

I feel horrible, but on the plus side, I did get lots of really nice pictures!

It would be a crime to ignore all these glorious flowers!

The post I was planning to write was about royal intrigue in anime, but with this headache I seriously can’t focus enough to write a coherent post about something like that.

Blue as far as the eye can see!

I regret nothing!

10 Comments

1. oliveunicorn says:

Beautiful flowers but I definitely feel you about the allergies hope you feel better

Liked by 1 person

1. momomanamu says:

I’m working hard on recovering, but fortunately/unfortunately where I live has a ton of flowers everywhere in the Spring. It’s super pretty, but I’m sooooo allergic!

Liked by 1 person

2. Andreea says:

Get well soon!

Liked by 1 person

3. Did you take an antihistamine? There are times I can barely breathe without it. Seems to be getting worse with age. A decongestant can help too.

Liked by 1 person

1. momomanamu says:

I did, but I can’t take too much because it makes me sleepy.

Liked by 2 people

1. Check out Allegra. It is one of the daytime antihistamines that isn’t supposed to make you drowsy. Claratin is another. Personally I take a generic version of Allegra.

Liked by 1 person

4. RisefromAshes says:

I mean, honestly I wouldn’t be able to resist frolicking in flowers either. I’m planning on doing that this weekend actually if the weather holds!

Liked by 1 person

1. momomanamu says:

Frolic! Frolic! Frolic! I regret nothing (cough wheeze ) nothing!

Liked by 2 people

5. Goff James says:

Beautiful photos. Trusting you get better soon. Have a restful recovery. Stay Smiling.

Liked by 1 person